Call for Pricing
The unique and stylish HOIST® Mi6 Functional Trainer is a personal pulley gym that is engineered with the innovative excellence and aesthetic appeal that the fitness industry has come to expect from HOIST. Winner of the 2020 Men’s Health Home Gym Award, this gym provides a complete range of functional training exercises designed to obtain maximum results and achieve a strong and versatile body. The Mi6 is engineered to build multiple muscle groups through smooth, rhythmic, and continuous movements that support the body as it moves through life.
- A streamlined design conceals all of the unit’s hardware from view and includes an Adjustable Tablet Housing
- Pulley columns combine full 360 degree rotation, a unique patent pending Integrated Adjustment System and Quick-Release Adaptors to provide smooth and easy one-handed adjustments
- 28 pulley adjustment points per column allow for sides to be used independently or together
- Accessories included: Two (2) Three-Square Ring Adjustable Strap Handles, dual-Attachment Long Strap for weight-assisted pull-ups and other exercises, dual attachment aluminum long bar enables the use of both pulleys simultaneously, padded Ankle / thigh strap for comfortable leg exercises, ultra-light aluminum short curl bar for bicep curls, tricep press-downs, and rows.
- Integrated Recessed Accessory Rack, Bottle Holders and Towel Hooks offer convenient storage of accessories and personal items
- Comes standard with 300 lbs of total weight (Two – 150 lb. Silent Steel® weight stacks that are upgradable to 200 lbs. each or 400 lbs. total): Each solid steel individual plate receives pressed-in industrial plastic bushings and then is machined to exacting specifications to insure glass smooth operation plus eliminating any metal to metal contact or sound
- Fully enclosed weight stacks offer clean lines, additional safety and noise reduction
- Compact, walk-through design requires minimal floor space and is designed to easily fit into a corner
- Split Weight Cabling™ delivers 50% resistance to the pulleys for increased cable travel (114” with strap handles)
- Multi-position chin-up bar with diamond pattern for improved grip
- Comes standard with 300 lbs of total weight (150 lbs per side) and is upgradable to 400 lbs