Call for Pricing
Working out with plates is one of the most effective ways to train, which is why plate loaded machines are a staple for facilities. Whether you are looking to build a full strength circuit or round out your offering with specific pieces, Nautilus Plate Loaded offers the best machines for plate workouts. Each machine is built strong enough to stand up to full commercial use and is designed to make plate workouts as effective, rewarding and safe as possible.
Nautilus’s Smith Machine is enhanced with 7-degree angle for better biomechanics during squatting and pressing motions. Adjustable red safety catches ensure proper execution of all exercises.
- Rotating Olympic handle insures easy release and reset of bar with each set
- Enhanced biomechanics with a 7 degree angle for squatting and pressing motions
- Counterbalanced Olympic bar with 15 lb (7 kg) take off weight for all user levels
- Adjustable red safety catches to insure proper execution of all exercises
- Six, marked weight storage pegs per side to accommodate all plate increments
- Rubber feet for floor protection
W: 89 IN (226 CM)
L: 67 IN (170 CM)
H: 82 IN (208 CM)
STACK WEIGHT: N/A
OVERALL WEIGHT: 648 LBS (294 KG)
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 794 LBS (360 KG)