Call for Pricing
Powered by personalized zones, accountability and an instructor who will push riders to be their best, the Z Bike was designed for studios that focus on unifying their members with color. The configurable console allows for your instructor to design the class around FTP, Heart Rate, or Cadence for an experience that is never the same twice.
- Smooth Poly V Drive Train on Zs 7510
- Authentic, Toothed Carbon Belt on Za 7520
- 4iiii® crank arm powermeter delivers accurate strain gauge power feedback to help riders train harder and smarter
- 6 Magnet Non-Contact Magnetic Resistance System
- Morse Taper pedals and bottom bracket for increased durability and reliability
- Frame Finish – Powder Coated Aluminum
- User Height Range: 4’11 to 6’8 (150 cm to 203 cm)
- Max User Weight: 300 lb (159 kg)
- Zone Console Included
Sustainability: Creating positive impact through thoughtful action. In order to reduce our packaging’s negative influence on marine life and waterways, we have replaced expanded polystyrene (EPS) with 100% recycled corrugate, which can be recycled again to also use less raw material. Look for ways to reduce your disposal fees and environmental impact with recycling!
In order to reduce the global demand for batteries, we have replaced our consoles requiring periodic changing of batteries with group cycles that generate power from pedaling. When not disposed of properly, batteries release harmful metals such as mercury, lead and cadmium into the environment. Look for ways to reduce your environmental impact with generator-powered electronics!
PRODUCT FOOTPRINT (LxW): 42.5 in x 20.6 in (1076.5 mm x 525 mm)
MAX PRODUCT LENGTH: 56 in (1420 mm)
MAX USER WEIGHT: 350 lb (159 kg)
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 130 lb (59 kg)
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 152 (69 kg)