Call for Pricing
The Latitude Lateral Stability Trainer uses an innovative motion to help people of all fitness levels build the muscles—and confidence—to stay active in an easy-to-use, engaging way. It allows users to exercise in a recumbent position and strengthens stabilization muscles by activating firing patterns missed by sagittal plane exercisers.
- A new resource for building the right muscles and confidence to reduce the risk of falls and stay active.
- Ideal for people of all fitness levels including older adults and rehabilitation exercisers
- Circular motion activates muscles used for stability and side-to-side movements.
- Bi-directional motion activates different muscle firing patterns depending on the direction – either inward or outward.
- Easy ingress and egress with a step-through design and highly adjustable seat.
- Seat removes for simple wheelchair access.
- Oversized, orthopedic foot pads with heel cups and foot straps add safety, comfort and visibility.
- 191 resistance levels at increments of 0.1 allow users to start where they’re comfortable and progressively build from there.