Call for Pricing
Elliptical training has become second only to treadmill training in facilities across the globe and it has become one of the most important cardio categories in the eyes of many clients. When designing our 8-Series Rear Drive Elliptical, we wanted to create a comfortable and natural stride pattern, while offering user-centric safety features and the industry’s best entertainment solutions. With the availability of the new OpenHub consoles this classic piece of cardio equipment becomes the complete package, offering users both comfort and connectivity.
Connect to Apple Watch or Samsung Galaxy Watch
OpenHub™ LCD Consoles and 15″/19″ Embedded Displays are able to connect directly with Apple Watch or Galaxy Watch for real-time data sharing between the equipment and watch using NFC technology to allow a simple tap to pair connection.
Our affordable, flexible, innovative OpenHub consoles are available on every piece of 8 Series Star Trac. They offer best in class entertainment, fitness tracking and asset management solutions. With the ability to select just the features you want, and add new features in the future, this open platform offers you the ability to have exactly what you want, when you want it.
- Choose between 10″, 15″ & LCD versions of the new OpenHub™ family of consoles
- User-friendly console and keypad feature a large service scrolling message window and user-specific workout programs
- Articulating foot pads & 18″ stride length create a very comfortable and natural stride pattern
- Ergonomic hand grips offer multiple hand positions and heart rate detection
- Bluetooth connectivity for user workout data tracking
- Telemetry and contact HR
- USB charging port
- HDMI streaming available with PVS and 15″ display
- Convenience features like water bottle holders, a media shelf & optional tablet holder
- LCD and 10″ displays pre-wired for 8 Series PVS entertainment, 800/900mHZ receivers, and tablet holder
- Star Trac’s popular personal fans create a more rewarding workout
- Electrical requirements: LCD is self-generating; touch screen and PVS options require 12V/5 Amp power supply
- Powder-coated Steel frame
- Start Up Watts: 20