Call for Pricing
The ELEVATE Jump™ builds explosive power and develops lower body muscle mass with two primary movements, the squat and the squat jump. Uniquely designed to facilitate plyometric jumping exercises leveraging both linear bodyweight resistance and variable band resistance, this jump exercise machine produces both concentric and eccentric loading of the muscles – allowing users to accelerate and decelerate quickly during a squat jump in a safe, controlled manner.
Able to accommodate all levels of fitness, the ELEVATE Jump™ supports the spine during traditional squat exercises so that users can comfortably control the descending and ascending phases of a squat or jump, while providing an opportunity for advanced variations including, single-leg squats and staggered stance squats.
Benefits for the individual exerciser:
- Designed for intuitive use and success in performing squats and squat jump exercises
- Increases explosive power and joint flexibility
- Increases vertical jump
- Provides both concentric and eccentric muscle contractions
- Strengthens all the muscles of the lower body
- Allows for plyometric, jumping movements which provide a cardio workout
- Ability to perform multiple squat variations
- Enhanced functional performance of daily activities and increased athleticism
- Exercises can be progressed or regressed to accommodate all fitness levels
- Eccentric loading trains muscles/tendons to efficiently store and recover energy during jump exercise movements
- Eccentric contractions results in a protective adaptation in the muscles, protecting them from damage.
Training applications and biomechanics:
- Closed-chain partial loading of the joints
- Platform provides option for multiple foot positions
- Provides both concentric and eccentric loading
- Ability to adjust range of motion
- Option to train using only bodyweight
- Option to add band variable resistance for increased eccentric force
- Reliable tool for assessing lower body strength.